Applications are still open for Arts Camp and Arts Academy. Programs fill quickly—submit your app today!
Named Annual Scholarships
Donors can open the doors of opportunity for young artists’ lives through establishing named annual scholarships. The minimum requirement is a $10,000 gift which provides a scholarship for one year. Donors may also establish one of these scholarships with a $5,000 gift, as long as the scholarship is included in their estate plans. With either option, we encourage donors to make a pledge to continue the scholarship for three to five years.
With a Named Annual Scholarship:
- The donor determines the name of the scholarship, and designates up to two selection criteria—choosing either Camp or Academy and an arts area. A donor may select a geographic location rather than an arts area if that area falls within Interlochen’s strategic recruiting efforts
- The donor works with a Philanthropy staff member to ensure the donor’s intent and pledge payment schedule is recorded
- Donors can make a gift through a check, donor-advised fund, IRA distribution, or securities
- Donors receive a thank you note from their scholarship recipient each year the scholarship is awarded
- Interlochen lists all named annual scholarships in our Annual Report. New scholarships established within a calendar year are also highlighted
For more information on named annual scholarships, contact Philanthropy staff at 231-276-7623 or email@example.com.
It is at Interlochen where I realize again my passion for music. I re-engage with life in a new way, love art and humanity more. I have matured and grown so much as a musician and a person.