Shane Adams, producer, songwriter, and author or The Singer-Songwriter's Guide to Recording in the Home Studio, has worked with both Interlochen Arts Camp and Interlochen Online as a songwriting and production instructor since 2018.
Shane is a founding instructor at Berklee Online and is President of Artist Accelerator. He has received two Grammy nominations as a music educator, he received the Hallman Award (Tennessee Songwriters Association's highest honor), and the Country Music Hall of Fame's Top Ten Hitmaker Award for co-developing the Taylor Swift Education Center's Words & Music and Songwriter 1010 programs, where he is also a featured performer and writer.
Shane's Quick Songwriting Tips on YouTube have garnered over 400,000 views. He is an internationally recognized music lecturer and mentors many online songwriting organizations.
Shane's favorite chord is D Major over G, and he was once a nationally ranked Buffalo Wild Wings trivia champion.
Engage and inspire. Lead with laughter.
- 2022 Grammy Consideration - Producer "John Sierra - The Wonder"
- 2022 Dark Hour Awards - Best Soundtrack "The Holding Room"
- 2020 International Acoustic Music Awards - Finalist "Instant Message Shakespeare"
- 2019 Nashville Award - Recording Studio/Artist Accelerator
- 2017 USA Songwriting Competition - Best Lyric Honorable Mention "The Road Remains the Same"
- 2017 Anahuac University of Mexico City - Trajectory Award
- 2013 Chowan University - Music Industry Professional of the Year
- 2005 Tennessee Songwriters Association International - Hallman Award
B.A., Songwriting and Music Business - Berklee College of Music