Fall programs now enrolling
Equal Opportunity, Diversity, and Inclusion Policies
Equal Opportunity Employment
Interlochen Center for the Arts is committed to equal opportunity in the recruiting, hiring, and promoting of personnel in all positions. We comply with federal and state laws and prohibit discrimination on the basis of:
- Family or parental status
- Gender identity and/or expression
- National or ethnic origin
- Marital status
- Sexual orientation
- Past and present membership in the uniformed services
- Application to the uniformed services
- Disability or genetic information unrelated to the person's ability to perform the job
Or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement of Principles
Interlochen is an inclusive cultural community, inspiring and engaging people worldwide. The strength of our programs and educational platforms firmly rests on the doctrine of respect and inclusion of all people. Through adherence to this guiding principle, we foster the highest standards of artistic quality, academic excellence, and creative expression, ensuring that all its stakeholders will benefit from diverse experiences, thought, and expertise. We will not waver from this commitment.