Dance Intensives Audition Requirements
Classical Ballet Intensive
Students should have had six years of ballet training with at least three years en pointe.
- Image file: A photograph taken in the first arabesque.
- Video file: Center floor exercises (no barre)
- Grand Adagio – including développés in each position, promenades and pirouettes.
- Petit Allegro – including jêtés and assemblés.
- Grand Allegro – including grand jêtés, grand jêtés entrelacé and tour en l'air for men.
Contemporary Dance Intensive
Students must have had four years of consistent modern-ballet training.
- Image file: A photograph taken in full body pose
- Video file: A three-minute contemporary dance warm-up or solo that includes basic dance vocabulary; the video should give a sense of the applicant's placement, line, body awareness, flexibility and control.
This program is designed for all levels of experience from beginner to advanced! Students should have a good attitude and a willingness to learn!
No audition is required for this program.