Due to COVID-19, all Interlochen Center for the Arts events are currently suspended. We look forward to the day when we can welcome you back to campus for one of our student, faculty, or guest artist shows.
In the meantime, please stay healthy and safe. If you have any ticketing questions, please email our Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Order Tickets:
You can purchase tickets in advance via credit card either online or over the phone. We accept all major credit cards. For purchases in-person at the Box Office, we accept credit cards, cash, and checks.
- Online. Visit our Concerts + Events page to order tickets online.
- By Phone. Call 800.681.5920 to order tickets over the phone.
- In Person. Visit our Box Office on Interlochen's campus to purchase tickets in person.
Tickets sold the same day as featured guest artist performances will be subject to an additional $5 fee. This fee does not apply to student performances.
Box Office Hours
- Summer hours: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week
- Regular hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- One hour prior to performances at the designated venue's box office location
Gift cards are available in multiple price points. You can order online or call Interlochen's Box Office at 800.681.5920.
Student pricing is available for most of our student and faculty performances. Student pricing does not apply to our guest artist performances.
- Student ticket prices apply to anyone with a valid student ID. Students who are 18 and under do not need to show their student ID to receive student prices
- Children under 3 are not permitted to most guest artist events
Please note that many student and faculty events are free and do not require a ticket.
Interlochen Center for the Arts is not affiliated with any ticket brokers or secondary-market ticket sellers. We do not release our ticket inventory to these third-parties. Please purchase your tickets directly from Interlochen Center for the Arts.