We are looking for people who are committed to excellence and the advancement of the arts. Our recruiting process consists of 6 steps.
1. Submit your resume and apply for an open position by scrolling over the position of interest below.
2. Click on the position, view the job description and then you will be taken to our online application process. Complete the process.
3. All resumes will be reviewed. Once the resume and application enter into our system the Recruitment Manager will review them and contact candidates with the background that best matches the position. All candidates will be notified of their application receipt and status updates. If you have questions please email them to HRDirector@interlochen.org.
4. Candidates that best match the needed knowledge, skills and abilities are screened via the phone. The Recruitment Manager will make this contact, if selected, to talk further and make a decision if you move on to the next interview phase.
5. Candidates are interviewed in-person and may be one-on-one or by a small group. This helps us to further determine your fit for the position.
6. All in-person interviewed candidates are notified via email or phone once a decision has been made.
Interlochen is committed to equal employment opportunity in the recruiting, hiring and promoting of personnel in all positions of the organization. Interlochen complies with federal and state laws and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability or genetic information unrelated to the person's ability to perform the job, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to Interlochen.