We are looking for people who are committed to igniting lifelong passion for the arts.
Our recruiting process consists of 7 steps:
1. Submit your resume and apply for a position by scrolling over the open position of interest below.
2. Click on the position, view the job description and you will be able to complete our online application process.
3. Once the resume, cover letter and references enter into our system the Recruitment Manager will review them and contact candidates with the background that best matches the position. All resumes will be reviewed. All candidates will be notified of their application receipt and will receive status updates. If you have questions please email them to HRDirector@interlochen.org.
4. Candidates that best match the needed knowledge, skills and abilities are screened via the phone. The Recruitment Manager and/or Recruiting Specialist will make this contact. If selected, the phone screen will last 15-20 minutes and will be used to further assess the candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
5. After the phone screen candidates will be selected to advance to the phone or Skype interview phase. These phone screens may be one-on-one with the Hiring Manager or they may consist of a larger search committee.
6. After the phone interview phase candidates who have been selected to move forward in the process will be contacted by the Human Resources Office and invited on-campus for an in-person interview. The in-person interview will consist of several on-on-one and group interview sessions. This process helps us to further determine your fit for the position.
7. All candidates who interview in-person are notified via email or phone once a decision has been made.