Summer is live at Interlochen!
Join us for live music in August.
Tickets are on sale now!
Dominic Garzonio has been in the Admission Office at Interlochen Center for the Arts since 2018 and previously served as the administrative assistant for Interlochen's Creative Writing Division. Prior to Interlochen, he's worked as a student success coach and adjunt instructor of U.S. History at Northwestern Michigan College in nearby Traverse City as well as a graduate teaching assistant at the University of Michigan and Illinois State University. Originally from Ontario, he has lived throughout the Midwest for most his life and is thrilled to call northern Michigan his home.
- Admission Training Institute, Enrollment Management Association (2019)
- Ralph Henry Gabriel Dissertation Prize (Nomination Only), American Studies Association (2019)
- American Culture Graduate Fellowship, Rackham Graduate School at University of Michigan (2013-2018)
- Arts of Citizenship Summer Fellowship, Arab American National Museum (2014)
- Diversity Funds Summer Mentorship Grant, Rackham Graduate School at University of Michigan (2014)
- Helen M. Cavanagh Prize for Best Master’s Thesis in the Field of U.S. History, Graduate School at Illinois State University (2012)
- Helen M. Cavanagh Prize for Best Master’s Student in the Field of U.S. History, Graduate School at Illinois State University (2011)
- Palestine and Arabic Summer Studies Program, Birzeit University (2009)
B.S., History - College of Arts and Sciences at Illinois State University
M.S., History - Graduate School at Illinois State University
Ph.D., American Culture - Rackham Graduate School at University of Michigan