In the spring of 2016, Jamie Innis from UpNorthLive News on ABC 29&8 covered the best and brightest of Interlochen Arts Academy in an ongoing series. For each segment, Jamie spent time with Interlochen students and faculty members in an effort to better understand how these young artists pursue their creative passions while in Northern Michigan. You can view each Arts Academy division video segments above or click through to her full reports below.
- Students compete for spots on the stage at Interlochen
- Life experiences translate to works of visual art at Interlochen
- Aspiring writers nominated for national award
- Students combine passions in Comparative Arts program
- Film students discover the bigger picture at Interlochen
- Students express themselves through movement in Interlochen's Dance program
- Percussion student taps into Interlochen's academics