Tickets for the 2012 Summer Arts Festival and the 2012-13 Performing Arts Series are on sale now!
Don’t be fooled by ticket brokers and scalpers offering Interlochen Presents tickets. Please note that Interlochen Center for the Arts is not affiliated with any ticket-brokers or secondary-market ticket-sellers, and we have not released any of our ticket inventory to such sellers. Sites advertising Interlochen Presents tickets are doing so on speculation.
How to Order
Advance ticket purchases may be made with a check, money order or credit card. We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express.
Patrons requiring wheelchair accessible seating, please call the box office at 231.276.7800 or 800.681.5920.
Assistive listening devices are available upon request.
Online: To order tickets online, click here: https://tickets.interlochen.org/ (*see note)
*** Helpful tip on picking your seats in Kresge Auditorium ***
By Phone: 231.276.7800 or 800.681.5920. Please have your credit card ready.
In Person: Visit the Box Office on the Interlochen Campus
June-August: noon - 8:30pm daily
Fall, winter and spring: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
By Mail or Fax: Download the 2012 Summer Arts Festival order form (Adobe PDF)
RETURNING PATRONS: IF YOU HAVE ORDERED INTERLOCHEN TICKETS ONLINE IN THE PAST, PLEASE LOG IN FIRST BEFORE SELECTING SEATS IN ORDER TO VERIFY THAT YOUR PASSWORD IS STILL SECURE AND VALID. OTHERWISE, YOU MAY LOSE YOUR SELECTED SEATS.
- Student ticket prices apply to ages 18 and under.
- Senior ticket prices apply to those 60 and over.
- Prices for guest artist and reserved seating student events vary.
- General admission student events: $9 adults, $6 students and seniors.
- The High School Repertory Theatre production (summer) is $13 for adults, $11 for seniors and $6 for students. Tickets will go on sale 14 days in advance.
- Motion picture arts screening, visual art exhibitions, creative writing readings and music recitals are free and open to the public. All junior and intermediate division performances are also free (exception: the intermediate choir performance with the high school choir.)
- Events are subject to change without notice.
- For ticket prices to guest artist events, please refer to https://tickets.interlochen.org or the printable order form.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All sales are final.
- There are no refunds, exchanges or box office credits for tickets to any Interlochen Arts Festival performance, unless that performance has been cancelled.
- Should you be unable to attend a performance, you may turn your tickets in to the box office up until 24 hours before a show as a tax-deductible contribution to Interlochen.
- Please review the Upton-Morley Pavilion rain policy.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the Interlochen Box Office at 231.276.7800 or 800.681.5920.
View seating charts so that you can determine your seating preferences:
Gift Certificates are available in denominations of your choosing. To order, please call the box office at 231.276.7800 or 800.681.5920.