Les Preludes is a perennial favorite at Interlochen Center for the Arts.
Volunteers are an important part of the Interlochen family.
Don't forget all of our great performances—which you can see here, or in many cases online!
Organizing alumni and donor events on and off campus is a great way to stay involved with Interlochen.
Alumni are a vibrant, important part of our extended Interlochen family.
Thank you for all of your support! Let us know how you'd like to be involved with Interlochen!
10 easy ways to engage with Interlochen right away!
Welcome to the new engagement portal for Interlochen Center for the Arts! Explore the full range of ways you can stay engaged and involved with Interlochen, and stay tuned as we update this page to better meet your needs!
1. Check us out on social media
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! Connect with other friends and Alumni of Interlochen. Share photos and updates.
2. Catch a show
- Enjoy a performance on campus
- Watch a live or archived webcast of an Interlochen performance
- Share the link to the live webcast on social media
3. Wear your Interlochen colors
- Pick up some cool Interlochen swag at shop.interlochen.org
- Wear your Interlochen gear wherever and whenever you travel! Then, show the love! Take a photo of you in your Interlochen swag and post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #InterlochenArts
4. Tell your story
- Have a recent accomplishment or major life event? Help us brag about you by submitting a Motif. If your Interlochen friends accomplish something amazing, pass that on to us too!
- Does Interlochen hold a special place in your heart? Share your Interlochen story.
5. Update your contact information
- Make sure we know how to keep you in the know by going to the "Update Your Contact Information" page on our site.
6. Connect us with your friends
- Do you have friends who went to Interlochen but have lost touch with us? Do you know people who would enjoy receiving information about our programming? Encourage them to connect in the ways we've listed here. Or email their names to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with the Office of Engagement on volunteer and engagement opportunities where you live, or visit interlochen.org/volunteer if you want to volunteer on campus.
8. Help us recruit
- Talk about your Interlochen experience with potential parents and students, host an information station, roll up your sleeves in your city. Volunteer to help with the 2017 Audition Tour or find out more by emailing us at email@example.com.
9. Give to the Annual Fund
- The Interlochen Annual Fund is our annual giving program, which provides unrestricted support to Interlochen. Make a gift to support financial aid, guest artists, master classes, supplies and more.
- If you'd like to encourage others to give to the annual fund, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set you up on the Interlochen Annual Fund Committee.
10. Share your ideas
- Don't be shy! Share your ideas with us for how you can help spread the Interlochen love!