Throughout the year, representatives from Interlochen Center for the Arts travel to events throughout the country to talk with prospective students and their families. We are happy to answer questions about both Interlochen Arts Camp summer programs and the Arts Academy boarding high school.
National Audition Tour: Register to audition live in a city near you!
Additional Events for 2017 include:
- Monday, Oct. 16 - San Mateo Union High School College & Career Fair in Millbrae, CA
- Tuesday, Oct. 17 - Contra Costa High School Fair in Walnut Creek, CA
- Saturday, Oct. 21 - Dawson's Local High School & Boarding School Fair in Las Vegas, NV
- Sunday, Oct. 22 - NACAC Performing and Visual Arts Fair in Austin, TX
- Thursday, Oct. 26 - Orange County School of the Arts' 2nd Annual College Fair in Santa Ana, CA
- October 21 - Dawson's Local High School & Boarding School Fair in Las Vegas, NV
- Oct. 26 & 27 - Wisconsin State Music Conference in Madison, WI (Booth 303)
- Friday, Oct. 27 - LACSHA's College Fair in Los Angeles, CA
- Saturday, Oct. 28, 3-5 p.m. - Discover Interlochen in New York City
- Sunday, Oct. 29 - NACAC Performing and Visual Arts Fair in Los Angeles, CA
- Wednesday, Nov. 1 - NACAC Performing and Visual Arts Fair in San Francisco, CA
- Nov. 3 & 4 - Michigan Arts Education Association Annual Conference in Detroit, MI
- Wednesday, Nov. 8, 5-7 p.m. - Discover Interlochen in Chicago
- Saturday, Nov. 11 - Juilliard MAP Summer Music Programs fair in New York City, NY
- Dec. 15 & 16 - Michigan Thespians Festival in Grand Rapids, MI
- Dec. 20-23 - Midwest Band and Orchestra Clinic in Chicago, IL
Questions? Give us a call at 800.681.5912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.