Application Process and Required Items
1) Application for Admission. Go to the online application portal. The priority application date for programs that require an audition or portfolio is February 1, 2016. All other programs enroll on a rolling basis.
2) $50 non-refundable application fee. Online payment accepted through the online application form; check or money order also accepted.
3) Some programs require additional materials such as an audition or portfolio. Audition and portfolio requirements can be found on each program's web page:
- High School Programs and One-Week Institutes (students currently in grades 9-12)
- Intermediate Programs (students currently in grades 6-9)
- Junior Programs (students currently in grades 3-6)
Audition and portfolio materials can be submitted online, after you have completed the Application for Admission. We also hold an Audition Tour in January for audition-based dance, music and theatre programs.
4) If you are requesting financial aid, a copy of your household's complete 2014 or 2015 Federal Income Tax Return. Follow this link for detailed financial aid information.
Admission is not guaranteed and applicants are given an admission decision as quickly as possible. To accept the offer of admission, the enrollment agreement and non-refundable deposit must be returned to the Office of Admission and Financial Aid within two weeks of the acceptance notification.
Multiple Session Discount
Discounts may be available for students attending more than one session. For more information, see our Multiple Session Discount page.
To contact the Office of Admission and Financial Aid, please call 800.681.5912 or email email@example.com.