Interlochen values its International population and strives to both educate and learn from our diverse student population blending cultures artistically and educationally into our program.
The process of applying to the Academy is slightly different for International Students. The following are exceptions to the regular application process and requirements:
- We request the TOEFL and/or SLEP test to demonstrate students' proficiency with the English language.
- We require a translated transcript.
- International Students will receive special financial information with their catalog.
- All application materials must be translated; please state whether the translation was done by the applicant or a second party.
- International Students are required to pay a $550 International Student Fee in addition to tuition.
- All students must have an English-speaking contact.
For more information about the admissions process, please contact the Admissions Office at 800.681.5912 (or 231.276.7472), or at email@example.com.